Walk into the Sunshine Boutique, 18 E. Wall, and the aroma of coffee is noticed first.
“I have coffee on all the time,” owner Georgia Brown said. “And we offer samples of hot chocolate or tea.”
“I want people to come in and feel comfortable shopping,” she said.
Sunshine Boutique offers tuxedo rental, decorating for weddings, and wedding cakes.
In addition, “All kinds of cakes, cookies, and pies,” Brown said.
But the business is most known for its’ shop full of boutique items.
See the photos below for some of the items that can be purchased in Sunshine Boutique.
Many people may not know that Brown does corporate giftings where she picks out, wraps and delivers gifts to the business. The wrap and delivery are free to customers.
Starting today, The Sunshine Boutique is offering a special give away to subscribers of FortScott.Biz. Georgia Brown is offering a gift basket valued at $95.
The winner will be chosen from among subscribers to FortScott.Biz who sign up by Dec. 20 at 10 a.m. See more details below the photos.
The Sunshine Boutique is offering a special give away to subscribers of FortScott.Biz. The owner is offering a gift basket valued at $95.
The winner will be chosen from among subscribers to FortScott.Biz
So make sure you signup by CLICKING HERE if you don’t already get our emails.
We’ll draw a winner on Dec. 20 at 10 a.m.
Be sure to watch your emails because you’ll have 24 hours to respond before we select a new winner.
Some details about entering the contest:
- You have to be subscribed to the list to enter. That means you’ll need to type in your email address and then confirm the subscription.
- You can enter from this link or use the form on the right-hand side of the page.
- You’ll need to come to Fort Scott to claim the prize. If you live in Alaska, this might not be cost effective for you.
- The winner will be announced and have their picture posted to the site. This probably isn’t a good contest for people in the witness protection program.
- If you are under 18, you’ll need a guardian to accept it on your behalf.