UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT 235
REGULAR BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
Monday, August 8, 2022
- Call to Order.
- District Mission Statement.
- Approve the Agenda.
- Review and approve the July 11, 2022 Regular meeting minutes.
- Consent Agenda.
- Approve and pay bills on the computer printout .
- Approve July 2022 Treasurer Report.
- Surplus Equipment List Dated 8-8-22
III. Informational Items.
- Audience with patrons.
- Preliminary Budget Review
- Highland Milk bid for 2022-2023 school year.
- BlueCross Blue Shield 2022-23 renewal
- KASB Annual Convention
- Set Revenue Neutral and Budget Hearing- (Sept. 12, 2022)
- District Needs Assessment
- Homer and Laura Steele Trust Recipient
- Administrative Reports – Ms. Gilion, Mr. Smith, Mr. Eden
- Action Items.
- Approve Hiland Milk bid for 2022-2023 school year.
- Approve Blue Cross Blue Shield Renewal
- Approve Publication of Budget and Revenue Neutral Rate
- Approve Student Early graduation.
- Executive Session – Personnel.
VII. Executive Session – Negotiations.
Next regular board meeting date is Monday, September 12, 2022 at 7:30.
Revenue Neutral Hearing at 7:15 p.m. and Budget Hearing at 7:20 p.m.
To view the total agenda pkt.: