Lake Advisory Board – Fort Scott Airport – Ellis Hangar – 1869 Indian Road
September 26, 2020 @ 9:00 am
Call to Order: Nancy Van Etten
Flag Salute and Opening Prayer: Jeff Fischer
Roll Call and Special Recognition for Tom Brink: Nancy Van Etten, Nancy Maze, Jeff Fischer, Dean Striler, Shane Wood, Kevin Allen, Don Banwart, Debbie Mc Coy.
City Staff: Dave Martin, Tom Graham
City Commissioners: K. Allen, P. Allen, R. Nichols, L. Watts, J. Mitchell
Other Attendees: Board and City Staff can attend in person. To observe meeting go to the City of Fort Scott’s You Tube Channel.
Approval of July 18, 2020, meeting minutes.
Safety Update Will Always Be First: Tom Graham. In addition: Follow up on private buoys, replacement of rubber bumpers on public docks, safety signs and broken down docks.
- Real Estate Auction of City Property at the Lake: Open discussion with the Public, City Commissioners and Lake Advisory Board.
- Sewer District Update – Nancy VE, Jeff.
- Fire Service at the Lake – Don, Jeff. Appoint person to attend Fire District Meetings.
- Lake Fort Scott Ordinances – Nancy VE, Nancy M, Tom G.
- Airport and Indian Road Update – Jeff
- Amended Lake Advisory Board Ordinance 3550 – Dave
- Advisory Board Member opening for West Side Full Time Resident.
- Smart Growth & Planning for Lake Fort Scott