COMMUNITY INVITED TO STORE EXPANSION CELEBRATION AND FOOD DRIVE AUGUST 10
Gordmans to Provide Donation to The Keyhole
Gordmans in Fort Scott will be expanding its merchandise beyond its home décor and toys assortment to include popular name brand apparel, footwear, beauty products and accessories at the lowest possible prices compared to department stores. Gordmans, located at 2400 South Main Street, will celebrate its expansion during an in-store event Saturday, Aug. 10 beginning at 10 a.m.
As part of the celebration, Gordmans is giving back to the community by supporting The Keyhole with a food drive and $500 donation. The Keyhole is an organization that provides meal and afterschool programs to children in the Fort Scott community. The food drive is being held in conjunction with Gordmans’ back-to-school campaign to raise awareness and funds for No Kid Hungry, a national nonprofit dedicated to ending childhood hunger.
In addition to the food drive, Gordmans will have giveaways and special offers for guests.
- Free Gifts Plus Shopping Cards: The first 100 guests to visit Gordmans when it opens at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 10 will receive a free gift and have an opportunity to win a $50 gift card or a $5 shopping card.
- Rewards Galore: Gordmans guests who enroll in the Style Circle Rewards program will enjoy incredible payback rewards, a birthday gift and more.
- Gordmans Credit Card Savings: Gordmans’ guests who apply and are approved for a Gordmans credit card will receive 20 percent off their first day’s purchases.
“At Gordmans, we have put the fun back into shopping by creating an exciting store where terrific deals and popular name brands are at every turn. Fresh new merchandise deliveries arrive weekly in our stores, creating the thrill of a great find,” said Michael Glazer, President and CEO of Stage. “We are excited to invite our loyal guests and newcomers to join us as we celebrate Gordmans’ expansion in Fort Scott and support The Keyhole.”
Below are suggested kid-friendly food items that the Keyhole will be accepting at Gordmans on Aug. 10.
- Juice boxes
- Fruit cups
- Granola bars
- Trail mix
- Peanut butter
- Bottled water
- Other nutritious snacks
- Guests also have the opportunity to support No Kid Hungry by purchasing food-themed lunch totes, water bottles and drawstring packs online at gordmans.com/nokidhungry. Items feature unique characters and fun sayings kids will love and parents will approve. Gordmans will donate 50% percent of the retail sales price of each item to No Kid Hungry. Gordmans is part of the Stage community of stores. Stage has opened 74 Gordmans this year, including the store in Fort Scott. By the end of 2019, there will be over 150 Gordmans stores across the country.
- About Stage Stores
- Stage Stores, Inc. is a leading retailer of trend-right, name-brand values for apparel, accessories, cosmetics, footwear and home goods. The Company operates in 42 states through 645 BEALLS, GOODY’S, PALAIS ROYAL, PEEBLES, and STAGE specialty department stores and 141 GORDMANS off-price stores, as well as an e-commerce website at www.stage.com.