CIS of Mid-America Golf-Where-You-Are 2020
1. Golf-Where-You-Are: Play 18 holes of golf on your home course or anywhere and submit your score to CIS of Mid-America to participate.
2. The tournament will still consist of four-person teams. You can register as a team or as an individual. Individuals will be randomly placed with other individual golfers to make up a team. The registration fees are $25 per person/$100 per team.
3. When registering, please indicate your Golf Course and your selected tees. Generally, men will play from the WHITE tees and women/seniors* will play from the FORWARD tees.
4. Play one round of golf June 13-27, 2020, and submit your score. It’s that easy!
5. Team members do not have to play the same course (e.g., your team can be comprised of players golfing in Pittsburg and Salina, KS, Tulsa, OK, and the fourth in Waterloo, IA).
6. Team members do not have to play the round of golf on the same day.
a. take a photo of the score card and email
b. scan a copy of your scorecard and email
c. download scorecard from golf app you are using and email
8. Once scores are received from all of your team members, scores will be adjusted as an over-par score for comparison of Par 70, 71 and 72 courses. The top 3 of 4 scores will be counted for your total team score. Your final single team score will be determined by strokes over par.
9. Teams will be divided into three flights with prizes awarded to the top three places per flight.
10. Feel free to tag @cismidamerica on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram when you are playing your round and let us know where you’re playing and with whom. Extra credit goes to those participants who add why they are All in For Kids! The names of the people who tag @cismidamerica will be placed in a hat for a prize drawing.
*If your chronological age qualifies you to play from the forward tees and those are the tees played.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION & SUPPORT!
ANY QUESTIONS OR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Lashawn Taylor, Directory of Community Engagement