BOURBON County Health Department COVID-19 Clinic:
Date: Tuesday, March 16th, 2021
Location: Former First Source Building (4500 Campbell Drive, Fort Scott). Just South of Key Industries in the Fort Scott Industrial Park.
- 9:00am-12:00pm: 65 years and older
- 12:00pm-5:00pm: all persons eligible in Phase 2 (Age 65+, work/reside in congregate setting, high-contact critical workers, all un-vaccinated persons prioritized in previous phase)
LIMITED SUPPLY-If we do not get through everyone in this group, we will have another clinic for this group when vaccine is available.
Please do not begin to line up any earlier than 1/2 hour prior to the stated opening of the clinic-THIS WILL CAUSE SIGNIFICANT DELAYS.
There will be one-way traffic flow into and out of the clinic site. Please be mindful of the signs.
- Masks are required at the vaccination site. Please wear a mask.
- Because of the vaccine shortage, we will be prioritizing in-county residents. You will need to bring proof of age and county residence to the clinic.
- Wear short sleeves. Layer as appropriate for weather.
- Be available for 2nd dose on Tuesday, April 13th, 2021-same location and time.
You cannot take the COVID-19 Vaccine at this time if you:
- Had any vaccine within the last 14 days (flu, shingles, etc.)
- Are in isolation or quarantine
- Received Bamlivinimab as treatment for COVID-19 within the last 90 days
Please bring your completed consent form with you to the clinic. This will save time. Forms are available on our website (www.sekmchd.com) and at the Bourbon County Health Department.
If the vaccine clinic has to be cancelled due to inclement weather or lack of vaccine, the cancellation will be reported on the radio, our Facebook page and website: www.sekmchd.com