Bourbon County Courthouse
210 S. National Ave Fort Scott, KS 66701 Phone: 620-223-3800
Bourbon County, Kansas
1st District Commissioner
Jim Harris, Chairman
2nd District Commissioner
3rd District Commissioner
Bourbon County Commission Agenda 210 S. National Ave.
Fort Scott, KS 66701
October 2, 2023 5:30 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Flag Salute Followed by Prayer
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from 9-25-2023
- Approval of Payroll Totaling $416.24
- Public Comments
- Department Updates
- Public Works
- County Clerk
- Jennifer Hawkins, County Clerk-Real Property Relief Application-202 Holbrook
- Susan Walker, CFO
- Approval of Open Enrollment Letter
- Approval of Disability Insurance-Assurity
- Approval of Cancer Insurance-Prosperity
- Approval of Northwestern Mutual Life Options
- Jim Harris-Executive Session KSA 75-4319 (b)(4)
- Commission Comments
- Adjourn Meeting
Executive Session Justifications:
KSA 75-4319 (b)(1) to discuss personnel matters of individual nonelected personnel to protect their privacy.
KSA 75-4319 (b)(2) for consultation with an attorney for the public body or agency which would be deemed privileged in the attorney-client relationship.
KSA 75-4319 (b)(3) to discuss matters relating to employer/employee negotiations whether or not in consultation with the representative(s) of the body or agency.
KSA 75-4319 (b)(4) to discuss data relating to financial affairs or trade secrets of corporations, partnerships, trust and individual proprietorships
KSA 75-4319 (b)(6) for the preliminary discussion of the acquisition of real property.
KSA 75-4319 (b)(12) to discuss matters relating to the security measures, if the discussion of such matters at an open meeting would jeopardize such security measures.