Bourbon County Courthouse
210 S. National Ave Fort Scott, KS 66701 Phone: 620-223-3800
Bourbon County, Kansas
1st District Commissioner
Jim Harris, Chairman
2nd District Commissioner
3rd District Commissioner
Bourbon County Commission Agenda 210 S. National Ave.
Fort Scott, KS 66701
September 11, 2023 5:30 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Flag Salute Followed by Prayer
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from 8-28-2023 and 9-7-2023
- Approval of Payroll Totaling $237,409.87
- Approval of Accounts Payable Totaling $408,015.91
- Brad Matkin-Fort Scott City Manager-Request to Waive Fees at the Bourbon County Landfill for Disposal of Building owned by Department of Child and Family Services at 2 S. National
- Public Comments
- Department Updates
- Public Works
- Appointment of Marmaton Township Clerk
- EMS-4,000 Walmart grant award
- EMS- Marmaton Massacre (Teri Hulsey)
- Justin Meeks-Executive Session KSA 75-4319(b)(2)
- Commission Comments
- Adjourn Meeting
Executive Session Justifications:
KSA 75-4319 (b)(1) to discuss personnel matters of individual nonelected personnel to protect their privacy.
KSA 75-4319 (b)(2) for consultation with an attorney for the public body or agency which would be deemed privileged in the
KSA 75-4319 (b)(3) to discuss matters relating to employer/employee negotiations whether or not in consultation with the
representative(s) of the body or agency.
KSA 75-4319 (b)(4) to discuss data relating to financial affairs or trade secrets of corporations, partnerships, trust and individual proprietorships
KSA 75-4319 (b)(6) for the preliminary discussion of the acquisition of real property.
KSA 75-4319 (b)(12) to discuss matters relating to the security measures, if the discussion of such matters at an open meeting
would jeopardize such security measures.