Bourbon County Courthouse
210 S. National Ave Fort Scott, KS 66701 Phone: 620-223-3800
Bourbon County, Kansas
1st District Commissioner
Jim Harris, Chairman
2nd District Commissioner
3rd District Commissioner
Bourbon County Commission Agenda 210 S. National Ave.
Fort Scott, KS 66701
August 14, 2023 5:30
- Call Meeting to Order
- Flag Salute followed by Prayer
- Approval of Consent Agenda
- Minutes from 8/7/2023
- Approval of Payroll Totaling $214,430.95
- Approval of Accounts Payable Totaling $394,953.25
- Public Comments
- Department Updates
- Public Works
- Overpass Request for Qualifications
- Jennifer Hawkins-County Clerk, KC Mart Cereal Malt Beverage License Renewal
- Susan Walker, Patty Love, Jennifer Hawkins-Financial Policies & Procedures
- Susan Walker & Patty Love-CD’s
- Susan Walker-Executive Session KSA 75-4319(b)(1)
- Jim Harris-Executive Session KSA 75-4319(b)(1)
- Jim Harris-Executive Session KSA 75-4319(b)(4)
- Commission Comments
- Adjourn Meeting
Executive Session Justifications:
KSA 75-4319 (b)(1) to discuss personnel matters of individual nonelected personnel to protect their privacy.
KSA 75-4319 (b)(2) for consultation with an attorney for the public body or agency which would be deemed privileged in the
KSA 75-4319 (b)(3) to discuss matters relating to employer/employee negotiations whether or not in consultation with the
representative(s) of the body or agency.
KSA 75-4319 (b)(4) to discuss data relating to financial affairs or trade secrets of corporations, partnerships, trust and individual proprietorships
KSA 75-4319 (b)(6) for the preliminary discussion of the acquisition of real property.
KSA 75-4319 (b)(12) to discuss matters relating to the security measures, if the discussion of such matters at an open meeting
would jeopardize such security measures.