NOTICE OF AND AGENDA FOR
FORT SCOTT CITY COMMISSION
CITY COMMISSION MEETING ROOM
123 SOUTH MAIN STREET
FEBRUARY 16, 2021
Call to Order
K. Allen P. Allen R. Nichols L. Watts J. Jones
II. Flag Salute:
Invocation: Led by: Parson Dave Mohler, American Legion Post #25 Chaplain
Approval of Agenda:
Approval of minutes of the regular meeting of February 2nd, 2021 and special meeting minutes of February 11th, 2021.
Approval of Appropriation Ordinance 1282-A totaling $481,476.32.
Lauber Municipal Law Firm – January Invoice – $16,432.50.
Request to Pay – SAM, LLC – Sanitary Sewer System GPS Data Collection – $9,000.00
Request to Pay – Joplin Roofing Co., Inc – Replacement of Wastewater Treatment Plant roof – $29,368.00.
(Sign up required. Comments on any topic not on agenda and limited to five (5) minutes per person, at Commission discretion)
City Manager Reports and Comments:
Director Report: Susan Bancroft – Sick and Vacation Liability Numbers
Review of Purchase Policy
Old Business: None
1. Consideration of Golf Cart Lease Agreement
2. Consideration of Charter Ordinance regarding Residency
3. Consideration of Charter Ordinance to replace vacant City Commissioner position
4. Consideration of Wastewater Treatment Plant upgrades – Request for Engineering Services
5. Consideration of Water Treatment Plant – Request for Engineering Services
6. Discussion of First Source building -Selling, Renting, Marketing
7. Approval of Bid and documentation for Mayor to sign for Mayco Ace Project – CDBG Grant
8. Approval to apply for the Rural Preservation Grant for Memorial Hall
9. Consideration to accept Request for Qualifications for City Attorney
XII. Reports and Comments:
B. Commissioners Reports and Comments:
C. City Attorney Reports and Comments:
XIII. Executive Session – If requested, (please follow script in all motions for Executive Sessions)