Level Funded Affinity Program
- Each member/business will be its own “group”
- Can start program with as few as 2 employees
- Employer sets the number of hours worked for health insurance eligibility
- USI Affinity Program is ACA compliant
- Program is sustainable as each group is underwritten on its own merit every year with pricing concessions using the purchasing power of the Chamber
- Program entry can occur on the 1st of any month
- Includes individual employer claims reporting
- No downside risk
- Includes a Care Navigator Program
- Additional value and added services through ThinkHR and the Benefit Resource Center
FOR PLAN OPTIONS.
DON DOHERTY & SALLY TATRO WILL WORK DIRECTLY
WITH MEMBERS ON THE APPROVAL PROCESS AND PLAN RATES.
PLANS CAN START AS EARLY AS NOVEMBER 1, 2021
Call Don Doherty @ the number above for more information!
We are excited to bring this health insurance benefit to
members of the Fort Scott Area Chamber of Commerce!
Dave Lipe, 2021 Chamber Chairman of the Board
Lindsay Madison, President & CEO
Rita Schroeder, Administrative Assistant