The Bourbon County Commission meets on the 2nd floor of the county courthouse, 210 S. National Avenue, Tuesdays starting at 9 a.m.
The November 28 agenda is:
9-9:45 a.m.-Jim Harris
9:45-10:15-Commissioners consider and take action on any and all questions or issues which may arise regarding the law enforcement project.
11 a.m.-Justin Meeks
noon-1:30 p.m.-Commissioners gone to lunch
3 p.m.-Discuss 2018 wages, longevity pay, and holiday schedule
1st District-Lynne Oharah, 2nd District-Jeff Fischer,3rd District-Nick Ruhl. County Clerk-Kendell Mason
Justifications for Executive Session:
· Personnel matters of individual non-elected personnel
· Consultation with an attorney for the body or agency which would be deemed privileged in the attorney-client relationship
· Matters relating to employer-employee negotiations whether or not in consultation with the representative(s) of the body or agency
· Confidential data relating to financial affairs or trade secrets of corporations, partnerships, trusts and individual proprietorships
· Preliminary discussions relating to the acquisition of real property
· Matters relating to the security of a public body or agency, public building or facility or the information system of a public body or agency, if the discussion of such matters at an open meeting would jeopardize the security of such public body, agency, building, facility or information system