“I will always put SE Kansas FIRST!
Our communities deserve the best schools for our children, safe highways, access to quality, affordable healthcare, and economic development.”
- Born & raised in Southeast Kansas
- Graduate of Pittsburg High School
- Graduate of Kansas State Teachers College, now Pittsburg State
- Law degree from Washburn University
- Former assistant county attorney in the Crawford County Attorney’s office
- Former assistant of policy for Governor John Carlin
- Dedicated 20 years of career to protecting the rights and medical care of patients of clinical trials
Please contact me if you have questions:
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Nancy Ingle for State Senate
Paid for by Ingle for State Senate, Steve Langerot, Treasurer.