There will be a USD 234 Preschool Center Roundup on May 7, 2021, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. If your child will be four years old on or before August 31, 2021, and if you can answer “YES” to any of the following questions, your child may be eligible to attend.
- Does your child qualify for the free lunch program?
- Are you a single parent family?
- Have you been referred to us through DCF?
- When your child was born, was either parent a teen?
- Is either parent lacking a high school diploma or GED?
- Is the main language spoken in your home NOT English?
We also have very limited three-year old slots available for those who qualify.
Contact Tammy Catron at 620-223-8965 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1, 2021, to schedule an appointment.
You will need to allow 30 to 45 minutes to complete the application process. Parents will need to bring the following documents to the appointment:
- State-Issued Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Social Security Card
- Medical Card or Insurance Card