The Fort Scott Area Chamber of Commerce announces a Re-Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony will be held at McDonald’s on Friday, December 14th, 2018 at 2224 S. Main Street in Fort Scott.
The event will begin at 8:00 a.m. with remarks and the ribbon cutting ceremony starting at 8:15 a.m. Chamber of Commerce members will be invited to stay for refreshments and two drawings following the ceremony.
Owners Mark and Mo McCoy are re-opening McDonald’s after major refurbishment. With this significant construction investment of the NEW McDonald’s of Fort Scott, the transformed restaurant will feature:
• A modernized dining room with globally and locally inspired décor, new furniture and refreshed exterior designs
• An enhanced customer experience, with digital self-order kiosks that make ordering and paying for a meal easier. The kiosks will empower guests to browse the menu, find options and tailor their meal just the way they want
• A remodeled counter that allows for new table service, offering guests the opportunity to relax while their food is being made
• Bright and easy to read digital menu boards inside and at the drive-thru
• New designated parking spots for curbside pick-up through mobile order and pay
• Expanded McCafé counters and larger display cases
For more information contact the Fort Scott Area Chamber of Commerce at 620-223-3566.