For those of you who might have teenagers at home or know families who do, there is a virtual opportunity for teens that is coming up!
The Kansas Youth Community Change Conference (KYC3) is going virtual! It is totally free and sessions will take place from April 20th through May 21st.
Here’s how it works:
- Everyone who plans to attend must register for virtual KYC3 here: www.dccca.org/events/KYC3
- When you register, you’ll pick each session you are interested in participating in.
- Teens who participate in the sessions will receive prizes!
- Every teen who registers will receive a KYC3 t-shirt.
- Our keynote speaker Javier Sanchez from Youth to Youth International will be facilitating his sessions on Friday, April 24th at 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM. You won’t want to miss it!!
We’re offering over 20 different sessions for teens to attend, you can view the full agenda here: https://www.dccca.org/kansas-youth-community-change-conference-kyc3-agenda/
We’ve also developed a list of FAQs, which you can view here: https://www.dccca.org/kansas-youth-community-change-conference-kyc3/
Please share this with any teens you know who might be interested and/or adults who work with teens. It will be a fun, interactive few weeks and we’re looking for to continuing the conference this way!