The Beacon Soupline will be held this Thursday. In addition to the money raised from selling soup, FortScott.Biz has pledged $1 to the Beacon for every local person who signs up for our mailing list–up to $5,000.
That is where we need the help of FortScott.Biz subscribers. We can easily reach the $5,000 mark if everyone takes a few minutes to encourage their friends to signup for FortScott.Biz. The signup link is here:
Please take a few minutes to email it to people you know in the area asking them to support the beacon by signing up for the mailing list. Some other ideas you can use to help us meet the $5,000 goal:
- Send the link by email to local people.
- Ask your club or group to send the link out to their email list.
- Post the link to your Facebook page to share with your friends. (Click to share on Facebook)
- Share the link on your Twitter account. (Click to share on Twitter.)
- Ask if you can send it out to your work “all employees” mailing list.
- Write the url on your forehead with a sharpie. (Ok so this one isn’t actually recommended.)