GORDMANS INVITES FORT SCOTT COMMUNITY TO GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION
Retailer to Donate $1,000 to Fort Scott High School
FORT SCOTT, Kan. (March 18, 2019) – Home décor retailer Gordmans, a division of Stage Stores, will debut a new department store in Fort Scott with a Grand Opening Celebration beginning with a ribbon cutting ceremony at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 20 at 2400 S. Main Street. Gordmans offers bigger deals and smaller prices every day.
The new Fort Scott store is part of an exciting Gordmans Grand Opening Tour Celebration, which includes 38 brand new Gordmans stores opening this March across the country, and 67 current Gordmans stores joining in to celebrate Gordmans’ growth. In addition, Stage Stores plans to open an additional 36 new Gordmans stores in Summer 2019, which will total 141 Gordmans by end of 2019. Gordmans offers incredible deals on name brand merchandise and trend-right home décor, making the retailer a treasure trove of fun and unique finds.
At the Fort Scott Gordmans Grand Opening Celebration, guests will enjoy:
- Free Gift Plus Shopping Cards: The first 100 guests in line at the Grand Opening Celebration will receive a free gift and an opportunity to win a $50 gift card or $5 shopping card.
- Rewards Galore: Gordmans guests who enroll in Style Circle Rewards will enjoy incredible payback rewards, double-double points, a birthday gift and more.
- Gordmans Credit Card Savings: Gordmans’ guests who apply and are approved for a Gordmans credit card will receive 20 percent off their first day’s purchases.
In addition, as part of Gordmans’ commitment to Fort Scott, the retailer will donate $1,000 to Fort Scott High School.
Interview opportunities with Gordmans’ store manager will be available during the event and upon request (subject to availability).
Gordmans’ Fort Scott Store Details:
2400 S. Main Street
Fort Scott, KS 66701
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Participants:
- Melinda Goff, Store Manager, Gordmans
- Jeanie Parker, Mayor, City of Fort Scott
- Roberta Lewis, Student Council Sponsor, Fort Scott High School
About Stage Stores
Stage Stores, Inc. is a leading retailer of trend-right, name-brand values for apparel, accessories, cosmetics, footwear and home goods. At the end of March 2019, the Company will operate in 42 states through 690 BEALLS, GOODY’S, PALAIS ROYAL, PEEBLES, and STAGE specialty department stores and 105 GORDMANS off-price stores, as well as an e-commerce website at www.stage.com.