The Fort Scott City Commission will meet at 6 p.m. Nov. 7 at City Hall, 123 S. Main.
On the agenda for the commission:
- A certificate of appropriateness will be reviewed for 9 N. Main, 11 N. Main and 13 N. Main on the Old Fort Blvd. side of the building.
- There will be public hearings on the unsafe and dangerous structures at 747 S. Wilson St., 1837 E. First St., 616 S. Horton St., 701 S. Barbee and 1311 S. National Ave.
- They will consider an ordinance to adopt a common consumption area.
- They will consider an amendment to a development agreement with Super Market Developers, Inc.
- There will be consideration of four-way stops at 2nd St. and National Ave. and 3rd St. and National Ave.
- They will approve a quit claim deed for 716 S. Crawford.
- Consideration will be given of closing Gunn Park for Christmas In The Park.
- They will discuss the Stout Building.
- Consideration will be given to annex La Roche Ball Complex.
- They will consider approval of Jeanie Parker as KCAMP voting delegate for the city.
- There will be an expansion of scope for river intake and dam improvement.
- There will be a time change for the Dec. 5 commission meeting to 4 p.m. because of the downtown Christmas parade.
- For more information see the 11-7-2017 agenda packet