The Bourbon County Commission meets on the second floor of the courthouse, 210 S. National Avenue at 9 a.m. Tuesdays.
1st District is Lynne Oharah, 2nd District-Jeff Fischer, 3rd District-Nick Ruhl, County Clerk-Kendell Mason.
Here is the agenda for the meeting November 21, 2017
9:45-10:15-Commissioners consider and take action on any and all questions or issues which may arise regarding the law enforcement project.
10:30-Solid Waste Resolution
12:00-1:30-Commissioners gone to lunch
1:45-Carla Nemecek-Extension Update
2:00-Clint Anderson-Counter and Flooring
Justifications for Executive Session:
· Personnel matters of individual non-elected personnel
· Consultation with an attorney for the body or agency which would be deemed privileged in the attorney-client relationship
· Matters relating to employer-employee negotiations whether or not in consultation with the representative(s) of the body or agency
· Confidential data relating to financial affairs or trade secrets of corporations, partnerships, trusts and individual proprietorships
· Preliminary discussions relating to the acquisition of real property
· Matters relating to the security of a public body or agency, public building or facility or the information system of a public body or agency, if the discussion of such matters at an open meeting would jeopardize the security of such public body, agency, building, facility or information system